20 March 2013

Chiguhagu Planet


Chiguhagu Planet (Tig-Hug Planet)

Mangaka: Meguro Amu
Volumes: 1 (4 Chapters)
Year: 2011
Genre: Shoujo, Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, School Life
Storyline: Since her parents are a little slow, Matsuda Erika (Eri) has taught herself to be independent and extremely reliable. Furthermore, she devotes herself to helping and taking care of others around her, maybe a little too much as some of her classmates find her behavior overbearing and annoying. One day, a strange new transfer student is introduced in her class. The transfer student is an odd boy named Nokina Kaname. Eri feels compelled to talk care of this alien-like new boy in her class!

This is one of my favourite “short” shoujo manga. I consider myself kind of a shoujo expert because I have read a lot of shoujo mangas and oneshots. Trust me, this one is really cute. It has your cliché manga romance but not quite. I am not going to tell you what it is in case I am spoilering. I totally recommend checking it out because 
1. It’s only 4 chapters so you can finish it in like 30 minutes (I think that's how long I took) and 
2. The entire first chapter is about her and her friends who are just awesome. 
You have to admit, the drawing is really pretty. I love mangas with extremely cute or pretty art style. Go Meguro Amu! Click here to check it out!

Rating: 9.3 / 10


No comments:

Post a Comment