12 November 2012

Music Madness Monday: T-Swift, Maroon 5 & Aplin

Another segment! I know what you are thinking... YAY! I know right?! Every week, I have new music favourites which might be old or new. You never know. But MUSIC MADNESS!!! And yes, I will be kick-starting every week with music, because even if you don't want to admit it... Music = Life.

I know you will all be going: "She is SUCH a typical girl" but seriously, who doesn't love Taylor Swift? I have all her albums and love them so much! I listen to them all the time. So... I obviously loved her new album, Red. 


She is so beautiful! I love this cover. 

But I have my favourites. I love Red, the song which gave this album it's title, and I knew you were trouble



So, apart from going on about how much I love Taylor Swift and her beautiful song and lyrics, I have two more song favourites to shout out.

1.  One More Night by Maroon 5. Maroon 5 has always been totally awesome but this song was really good! The lyrics was sort of depressing but oh well! Who doesn't love a depressing song?! 


2. This one... I have just discovered today while I was on Youtube browsing music. It's called The Power of Love by Gabrielle Aplin. The song was beautiful, her voice was beautiful and the lyrics was so gorgeous! Totally go check her out. She is brilliant.


That is all for my first Music Madness Monday. This one has quite a lot in since it's the first one. Be sure to check those songs out. You will fall in love with them. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Taylor Swift's The Lucky One. It really reminds me of old Hollywood for some reason. I really enjoy Maroon 5, and I recently got obsessed with Imagine Dragons. They have really good music. :) I haven't heard of Gabrielle Aplin, so I'm going to go check out her music now. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete