09 May 2013

Love... Then Let It Go Theory

Theory: Love... Then Let It Go

Thought by: ME~  

Ever heard of the saying: 


"If you love it, let it go. If it loves you, it will come back to you" 



Well, here is my version: 

"If you love it, then let it go. If it loves you enough (or more), it will come flying, smashing or crashing back to you. In some cases, it might even hit you in the face." 
~ Ka-Ching (My logic)

I guess this is a philosophical theory? 

This is both difficult and easy to explain. Let's take the world for example (this was inspired by my awesome friend) and if you love it, you should let it go. Or in his case, it just abandoned him. Not the point. Anyway, if the world loves you enough, it will come back smashing into your face. No, don't take a punch as it loves you. You get my drift? If you don't, I don't know how else to explain it.

P.S. Please don't take this too seriously. However, it might still smash into your face.


No comments:

Post a Comment